Sunday, May 19, 2013

Updating and Musing About My Educational Experiences Coming in the Near Future

It has been a while since I last blogged, but the time has come for me to put energy back into my Secondary Educators' Blog.  Today is just a warning that my intellectual juices are in motion once again.  I want to thank my friend Daniel Gumarang for continually pushing me to write, share, write.  He is right, I need to do this.  Also, I received an impetus to move forward from a TV show that I had recorded and watched with my wife earlier this evening.  I will share in the near future what I took from the season finale of Undercover Boss.

Thanks for being patient and waiting for me to make a comeback to my own blogging experiences where I can share my thoughts on improving and moving education for the good of the kids and for the benefit of our educators and our society.

I will be in touch with you shortly.

Larry

No comments: